About Me - The Diary of a Life Coach

Monday, August 08, 2016



Hello Achievers!

Welcome.

This blog is an open diary of a life coach who is on a spiritual quest, living her life at 200%. It is dedicated to achievement and empowerment which is basically the foundation of all success and happiness in life.  

Behind the scene

I am Dishina, a devoted disciple, working mom and Human Resources Enthusiast. I have started my career in Human Resources and gradually the coaching and mentoring aspect became what I loved doing the most. Coaching is about getting people to move beyond hurdles no matter how big or small they are, and make them reach their goals by their own dedication and hard work. Sometimes, it is about making the simplest dream come true and sometimes, it feels like climbing a moutain. 

Throughout the long years of learning and development, I have come across impressive and powerful readings, teachings, experiences and real life stories, which showed me that nothing in life is impossible. As long as you are determined as a bull, nothing can stop you from reaching your goal. This blog is where I store all these gems.  It is also a means to share with you all that I have learned from a wise Guru whose purpose is to unfold infinite potential in all of us. 
The Chic Coach?
The Chic Coach is certainly not a blog about a fashionista! Although I am quite trendy, I suppose! Chic, here, means adopting the chic attitude of a winner. That is, having a strong mindset, speaking and seeing the good, being courageous and believing in yourself. As well, I always believed that neatness in one's demeanour, is neatness in one's life. Thus, Chic.

The main aim of The Chic Coach is to boost each and everyone who is on a mission to succeed their dreams. All of us have a dream. We are either living it or not. Some of us are on a pathway to reach it while others are completely lost in an opposite world. Showing you the right way, is the aim of The Chic Coach. It also aims at empowering women; especially Working  Moms, who are constantly struggling to achieve the perfect balance between family and career. These heroines deserve to be boosted so as to reach their maximum potential in both worlds. 
How did the adventure begin?

Well everything started with Virago Attitude, the former brand of my blog. I launched Virago Attitude while I was pregnant of my beautiful baby girl and this was the period where everything kicked off. From the conception of the blog, to my next career move; from knowing what I really wanted and how I can achieve it, it all began there. Virago Attitude went on well, and from it, emerged the very essence of The Chic Coach. Today I am on this new adventure but with still the same purpose, empowering people. 
 Where I was born and raised
From a  little island named, Mauritius. I feel so proud that I was born here, growing up with the breathtaking view of the azure sea and golden sand. The weather here motivates you to feel happy naturally. Of course we bake during summer, but I must not complain since I spent 4 winters in London, freezing myself day and night. Mauritius is also blessed by different cultures and religious beliefs. This has enabled me to learn about different values which I dearly respect. I am today on this quest to push Mauritian entrepreneurs and professionals further to reach their maximum potential, because this little island of mine needs a sustainable growth for our future generations.
Attitude of Gratitude
These words of thanks go to my parents who have given me the best of themselves. Without their sacrifice, I would not be who I am today. My husband, who has and is constantly supporting me in my endeavours. My baby girl; without you, sweetie, mommy wouldn't have had the strength to start. To my Guru, who shows me the way everyday.

And of course, to all my followers, because you all inspire me to go further.
So follow, share and spread the teachings!
 - Hustle Hard and Create Your Destiny. -
Dishina Woodhoo 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. True , I confirm , as long as you are determined like a bull :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women Life Coach at Live for Life help all the women set the right goals and motivate you to follow those goals. Our expert female coach don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all model of success for all women. Whether you want to overcome financing issues or want to be a successful entrepreneur, we will help you to live up to your fullest potential, whatever that may be.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe