Liebster Award

Monday, March 14, 2016


Hello! Heart warming news! Virago Attitude has been awarded the Liebster Award!
Thank you Tasha Ayacanou for nominating me for the Liebster Award, my very first blog award! I feel grateful to know that my followers are keenly supporting my work! I would love to share this positive energy and keep supporting each and every blogger that are dedicated to make a difference by their own little ways. Little but strong. If you love the beach and fashion, follow and enjoy this amazing blog by Tasha, a young and gorgeous boho chic lady on - thelovelybrunette.blogspot.com
So what is really the Liebster Award? Liebster with Germans origins refers to sweetness, kindness, pleasantness, values... Indeed it is a Blog Award created for the world of blogging awarded to bloggers by bloggers! This is a bright initivative as it helps us to discover new bloggers by nominating them and asking them 11 questions, and they carry on with this chain by doing their nominations and asking their 11 questions. Definitely motivating and empowering bloggers. 


About Virago Attitude

1. How did you choose the name of your blog?
Virago is a Latin word that describes a woman as strong and brave demonstrating exemplary heroic qualities. Virago is how I describe myself (I even tattooed it on my wrist!) and I could not think of a better name for my blog. Virago Attitude therefore means to be a person with a strong, positive and brave attitude to beat any challenge life throws at you.

2. What is your blog about?
My blog is about coaching and empowering. Being a personal coach myself, I blog to show why coaching individuals is very important in our daily personal or professional life. Along with coaching, empowering is equally significant because they co-exist. My aim is to empower individuals to push them further in doing what they love most with great inner strength and passion. 

3. How would you describe your blogging style?
Inspirational, motivational with an elegant touch of boho-chic attitude.

4. Describe your typical blogging routine.
Being a mommy of a beautiful little baby girl of only 1 month old my routine considerably changed from every Monday and Thursday to every Wednesday. I am present daily on Instagram with motivational quotes and photos. My main activity is interviewing great coaches and coaching organisations to demonstrate how coaching is vital. I also enjoy interviewing woman entrepreneurs who have struggled through thick and thin to bring what they do to higher dimensions.

5. In the future, where do you hope your blog will take you?
I use my blog as a platform to what I do - coach. I expect it to help me in founding my own coaching institution!

6. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging during a difficult patch of my life where my life suddenly changed 360 degrees; and I had to dig deep within myself, for my own strength to re-ignite my passion to succeed in order to overcome the struggle. Blogging at that time was what really helped me to cope as I was able to share many things to people.

7. What are your blog essentials?
My laptop: OK I may not have the latest Mac Book but my Dell does the very essentials!
My Nikon J-1: I am not an expert in photography but I love conveying messages with powerful photos and my camera normally does a very good job.
Books: This is where I dig all my inspiration from!

8. What are the favorite blogs you follow and why
The Lovely Brunette because I love the touch of boho-chic and tropical vibes she adds to what she does so passionately. 
Peachy Tales. I absolutely adore all her yummy recipes and oh my her photos!

9. If you could define your blog in 1 word, what would it be?
Empower

10. What is your favorite social media to share your blog posts and why?
Facebook because it allows me to share with a specific audience that I choose and also since some major organisations I follow actively are very present on this social platform as well as Instagram to connect with bloggers doing similar things like I do.

11. Finally, what is your biggest wish as a blogger?
To reach the very peak of the potential my blog has to give.

Nominees 

I am proud to nominate some passionate bloggers I know for the Liebster Award.
Hansinee Khoobloll - flashdemode.wordpress.com
Mevina Kheddoo - itfreshfabulousme.blogspot.com
Zahra - thecakearchitect.wordpress.com


Liebster Rules 

If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. 
5. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
6. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Questions 

1. How did your blogging adventure begin?
2. What is the main purpose that drives your blog?
3. What is the main audience that you taget and why?
4. What were the main struggles you had to face with your blog and how did you overcome them?
5. What is your main blogging style?
6. Who or what is behind your inspiration?
7. Describe your blogging routine.
8. How is your blog helping you in your daily life?
9. Where do you perceive your blog in the future?
10. If you have to choose just one word to describe your blog what would it be?
11. And finally, what to do you wish to the global blogging society?



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congrats and Thanks Dishina. I'm really grateful that you found me worth the award! ♥
    Thanks for believing that my blog's worth recognition. ☺

    But actually, i've already been nominated before and already have a post about the Leibster Award!

    http://fitfreshfabulousme.blogspot.com/2016/01/the-liebster-award.html

    Btw I love the new look of your blog! It's really beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe