Be The Master Of Your Thoughts

Saturday, May 14, 2016


Greetings Achievers!

If you want change in your life, or change in your attitude, you need to change your thoughts first. You have the capacity to control your thoughts. Too often we let our thoughts control us. Remember, our thoughts become things. Therefore we must be the Master of our thoughts. We do this by saying powerful affirmations that will gradually change and control those thoughts.

Determined as ever, I wrotw my powerful affirmations. I wrote as many as I could possibly think of. Gradually, 20 turned into 15 and into 10, until I found the 7 powerful ones. Slowly, things started getting better, and the grey clouds disappeared. I obtained the kind of job I ever dreamt of, and I obtained the kind of life I have been chasing after. Today, I ought to share those powerful affirmations with all of you, because I sincerely believe that we all deserve to be unconditionally happy! 

*powerful affirmations*



I am the creator of my own destiny

As we arrive at crossroads in our lives, there are moments of decisions that arise. Never doubt. Never for a single second think that you will take the wrong turn. Because if you think so, so will you do. Whatever you decide, however you behave is in your control. Therefore you are the creator of your own actions, thoughts and destiny. With this in mind, you can turn your life into how you wanted it to be.


I have the ultimate best for my career
(studies, exams, job, project, etc.)

The universe has the best to give you. Say you have it, but don't just say it. Feel it. And watch it coming.


I have achieved this
(any specific project)

When you are in front of a huge wall, and you have no choice but climb it, achieving it does not depend on your physical stamina but it depends on the power of you mind to push you beyond limits. Exactly how the Marines do their training. If you say you can achieve it, so you can.


I love myself 

We owe our lives this. We have to accept ourselves the way we are. We must stop comparing ourselves and our lives against others. I am me. You are you. That's it. Loving yourself the way you are, is  being grateful for what you have. The more grateful you will be about yourself, the better you will become and better things will come your way.


My attitude is positive

Attitude enables aptitude to gain altitude. If you have a good attitude, you will be capable, and if you are capable, you will ascend. Being gloomy, negative, angry, jealous, envious, nervous will only drag you down.


I forgive and forget

Holding onto grudges is like pouring poison down your throat. It does not do any harm to the person you are angry against or disappointed about, it only disturbs the peace within you. Forgive people because we all make mistakes and let go. If you wish to move on from those people, then do so. But don't hold the grudge behind, because then there is no point.


Each and every cell of my body is healthy

There is absolutely no use of wealth, success and beauty if there is no health. Good health comes from a good state of mind. A good state of mind is made up of a strong willpower, positive thinking, gratefulness and unconditional love.


With those 7 powerful affirmations, I saw wealth, health, prosperity and happiness coming my way. Write yours down! Remember, be clear, precise and be in the present. If an affirmation is written in future tense, it will remain in the future!

*keep shining*


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe